Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tuesday Nite


Tuesday nite, no Internet at home.

Technology has not only developed, its like a drug now, which we can’t live without.

Think of it, how long can you stay without Web, Phone and any other gadget, maybe an I-Pod. Is technology taking over our livin style?, I cant answer it, I am a big time addict too!

Its like goin through “ hell “ sometimes, trying to flirt with someone, and when she is going to say yes for a date, the connection goes downnnn….. ahhhhh… that’s when I keep cursing everyone from the tech-world possible.

The weather was awesome though, drizzling, very low, it was like walking in the fog. Someone once told me “ if you have the taste to savor the moment you are in “ life is going to be like a wonderland everyday.

Well, when are we going to be so intellectual to say something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment