Thursday, April 30, 2009

Blah Blah Again

Be a Smart Worker. someone told me once.

There is a difference between a hard and smart worker, they told me. You work hard, you are a hard worker, you make someone else do your work, you are a smart worker.

I believe I am a hard worker, I like doing my work, I cant leave my work in someone else's hands, how much I may believe in the other person,it doesnt work with me that way, leaving it to someone else and over look if it is getting done or not.

It is the time of smart workers i should say,looking at what is happening now. There is a team, maybe in a company or politics or anything else, part of them work and everyone gets the appreciation ( and money and everything else ), you cannot blame anyone, both hard and smart, hard thinks of doing the work and smart thinks of getting the work done.

Someone else once told me, " if you have been robbed, you have nothing to do with it, but if you have been cheated, you are the one at fault". You let someone cheat you, takeover you, you believed in someone who you shouldnt have, it is you who are responsible, not the one who cheated.

Well, the world works its way, good people come and go, its the bad you always need to deal with.

Listening to : The sound of the Mid-East air & 2-day old Leaves on a dull-summer afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment