Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Thoughts - 2

I Love my Life

I Love my Life

Whoever out there who doesnt love their life, believe me, start loving it and you will feel really better!!! I knowwwwwww , complains, complains complains and more complains,

" I dont get a bus, my boss hates me, why do these people bother more about me, y cant i quit on mondays, i like to sleep 5 more minutes,i dont like to work at this place, Noooo - I dont wanna go to the class today, I think she is going to break up with me, whateverrrrrrrrr "

Whatever it may be ppl, believe me, start loving your life and you would really see the difference, feel good for what you have, there are lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttta ppl out there who dont have anything at all what you have, not even the least of what you have, it may be friends, love, money, home, whatever it may be, you are reading this because you have something better than many ppl out there.


Listening to : My Laundry machine sounding like a Hulk

No comments:

Post a Comment