Saturday, April 4, 2009

Consequences and Friends







Friends, have lots o’ them.

Life would be really really different without friends around ya’. All my life, I believe I have had good friends. Who r good friends?? Girls around me used to rate friends as Bestestt, Best, Good, and jus friends. I could never figure out what tht was…… ?

At times people were around me for my money or ‘gaadi’ , things like tht, I never thought someone would do tht, but realized when one of them sold my books to have a beer, I don’t blame them, sometimes life goes tht way. When u suppose them to be ur friends, I would say complaining is a bad thought.

Misunderstandin is one big thing I do not like in any stance. Well, explanation would be letting myself out and dragging out the things which, in me, would have gone into the back of my mind ( blah blah blah ).

One small misunderstandin would create many problems which you would have never thought come into your life, believe me, I have been through this. I used to think I am the kinda person who can understand anything in any circumstances. When ppl have misunderstood me, lots of times ( the one time when this girl in my college thought I was giving her blank calls, though some of my friends did it from my phone ) I used to feel they have to grow-up. I too sometimes have gone through the same, but realized later and again blah blah blah…….

No Conclusions, but would say friends are one good thing you can make in life, whatever nonsense you may do, real friends are really the ones who support you through bad and worst, it may not be financially or physically, one phone call from someone, when you are feeling sad would really cheer us up.

When I did my first blog ( where in I referred to as a third person), people called me up and asked if everythin in there was true, I felt good and bad, good that my friends were there by my side as soon as I put my thoughts in writing, bad that they could understand what I really meant. On the whole that was a good experience.

Writing my thoughts as a blog, I never review after a sentence, so friends, whatever I write in here is a flow of my overflowing thoughts, bear with me until I b’cme a professional in writing.

Kudos to all my friends who have been with me thru thick and thin.

2 comments:

  1. hola te invito a visitar
    http://dosisdeesperanzaparalafamilia.blogspot.com
    gracias

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this blog especially where one of your friends sold your book for a beer that's deep on a multilevel kinda of way. I also enjoyed ur other post on education.

    ReplyDelete