Monday, January 17, 2011

Times

Hate the clock ticking…. In the night, in the morning, in the party, in the office….. it jus keeps tickin tickin tickinnnn…. alllll the time…. taking the time to tick and Taking the time to tick, makes me hate myself losing the time to Mr.Tick-Tock….

Hate it when it goes slow on a plane, hate it when it runs when in a party…. Hate it when it moves even slower in the office, how can I stop time being time and make it my time. Time does cost a lot, not to buy, not to spend, but it does cost you a fortune ….. and even knowin tht we do waste it a lot, jus like electricity , water, food and what not… but Time is a little more ….. Y am I writin this by the way….

Because Life has expectations, and it takes time to get them into reality…. As always.. blah blah blahhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment