Friday, April 2, 2010

Happyness

Who am I to write about it, and is anyone gonna learn it reading MY blog, well, if you do I will be more happier. So am I happy now... Yes, in the moment! (If not am so lazy to write something, FYI… I am writing a lot these days, nothing interesting, but pages and pages of notes to understand what I am doing, did you understand that, NO?... I got a job….

Yippeee, must have come out of someone’s mouth… at least One person; yeah some people were really happy that I got a job, and I am not one of those some.

So, as lazy as I am, the job sucks, yeah.. you ask me why and I say what I am really doing and then you say sigh, saving all that, I don’t like it, maybe I am not going to like a 9 to 5 job ever…. So what do u like dude, someone asks me… and I say…. I DON’T KNOW ….

Well I am old enough to vote, get married, and some people (guys) of my age already have kids (good for them)…. And Me … I still don’t know what I want, when I say this to this good friend of mine, he gives me a lecture on how people (no one) likes their lives or you should not wait for what you like and go with the flow, earn some, save some kinda s**t… well, I don’t blame him for that, must be good thoughts, good to listen and that’s it for me, he feels happy that I listened and I feel happy that he is happy.

Oh, I started about happiness rt… comin back to that… I am was kinda happy, was in the morning, am now. It started to be a good day, I dreamt about my girlfriend bein with me(donno how good that is J… should be!!!)… Was talking to a friend and it was sunny in the morning today after a long long time, so that was a good morning. And then, I was talking back home; I do not like traffic, people shouting and someone kinda not listening to me on the phone, so all the 3 things happened and I was feeling really bad… I really do not like those 3 things.. so, just went to work and was doin the s**t stuff I am not really interested in again… talked to my manager and he liked my work ( believe me, I am not lying )…… had a great lunch, came back, was feelin really sleepy and had an boring meeting, which left me dull, ran out of the office by the evening, even took stairs not to wait for the lift. Got on the metro and slept, so why am I writin all this, whatever….

Hmmm… comin back to happiness, what is it… is it about the moment, is it about livin the moment, or is the moment you feel in high spirits, feeling like doing anything you want and can be doin whatever you want. Am I creative or not the question to me, I want to do what I love, I don’t know what I love, other than my friends, parents and u know who. So, was feelin relieved in the evening, sat down to watch “ How I met Your Mother”, felt happy, well dude, tell me what happiness is in here, you ask me, I say enjoying that moment which is making me write not what I wanted to, but made me forget for a while all the tensions and made me write out Me. So, as of always if someone understands or not, jus venting out my thoughts, and one thing which would may be make happy is, Direction, not writing, I know I suck at it, and you people whoever ‘ever’ are gonna read this is just to make me happy. Eventually you would, for sure. Started to write somethin and ended up into something else, so would follow up on this one for sure when I land in the same spirits.

P.S: Happyness instead of Happiness is my Likingss for The Pursuit of Happyness

Reading : Latest ‘Express’ newsletter

Listenin to : How I met your mother Soundtrack(Jingle, ( is it what they call it which comes in the start :) ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment