Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tryin to be back

Haaallllooooooooo

Well, whoever have read my blog until now, thanks to them, you are always an inspiration to make me write

It’s been a while since I wrote anything.

I knew I was going to do it sometime this month. I have my reasons. Let me list some of them

One, no mood to write, my life been soo pale as the face of Johnny depp in Edward Scissorhands. So, I was jus sittin home all the time, doing nothing but searching for jobs.

Second, hundreds of other reasons going through my mind. What am I going to become, in life, is the biggest question, its not like am worried and all that, but I believe at least now I should choose a route, well, I believe lot of people go through this phase and compromise on leading a un-risky life, like getting a job in a bank or a software company.

I don’t know how many people think in that way these days, but, I do not want to be one of them, making it ‘+’vely correct, I would say, I want to risk and get more success than staying down and compromise with life.

But again the question is, what do I wanna be, I donnnoooo….. making questions is the easiest thing in life, how about being a professor or a lecturer, my job just would be making questions and I can bluff that I know everything better than students.

So, here I am in front of my love, my apple, whose battery is dying early these days, need to buy a new life for her, well, my life itself is in a way which needs more power than a battery, writing sh*t again, am I

Well, doesn’t matter, no one is going to publish this or anything rt… chalega ( meaning doesn’t matter in hindi )….

Listenin to : ' Raindrops keep fallin on my head ' by Burt Bacharach/BJ Thomas ( it never gets old)

No comments:

Post a Comment